I understand a lot of you will have questions about tax, annual maintenance cost. Here is a full breakdown of the cost you can expect. There are mainly two taxes you pay in the United States. One is state and one is Federal. You have to pay state tax no matter what you do.

  • Registered agent — $100 per year
  • Corporate tax preparation by StartGlobal CPA (Federal)  
Zero income returns  - $300
Gross Income up to $100K  - $750
$100k to $500K.  - $1000
Income over $500K will quote after reviewing the financials.
  • State tax filing
$300 for LLCs in Delaware
$50 for LLCs in Wyoming
Corporations depends on issued shares and assets.

Questions about taxes? Here is a more detailed post about taxes.