There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed (i.e. signing up for StartGlobal through your own affiliate link)
- Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion.
- Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
StartGlobal commissions are paid:
- Monthly (usually on the 1st)
- Via PayPal. In order to receive payment, you must provide a valid PayPal email address.
- When the total amount owing is equal to or greater than $50 USD.